We may collect personal information about you:
1. When you process your purchase on line
2. When you contact us to enquire about this site or any of our products or services.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
1. To record and process your orders.
2. To add to our database so we may inform you of specials, promotions, offers and events via email or post.
3. To improve the products and services we offer through this site.
4. To respond to your queries.
5. Any other reasons which we may notify at the time the information is collected.
We may share your personal information:
1. To our group companies or service providers (e.g. in order to store the information).
2. Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected (e.g. to courier companies to enable deliveries).
3. Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure.
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any other third parties.
Retention and Security
We will not hold your personal information for longer than is required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
We will ensure that security safeguards protect the information and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that information will not be disclosed to any unauthorised person or organisation.
Access and Correction
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
1. That we correct this information if it is inaccurate; and
2. That your details do not appear on our database.
Refusing or cancelling order
In the unlikely event that the goods or services ordered are no longer available we reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to be placed for commercial purposes, e.g. any kind of re-seller. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders that we believe, solely by our own judgement, to have been placed fraudulently.
- We will manufacture to the sizes you have provided, with a standard manufacturing tolerance of plus or minus 1cm.
- Both curtains in a pair will be the same length without tolerance.
- We will meet our obligations under the prevailing consumer legislation but custom curtains are non-refundable if they have been provided in the correct colour, size and make as you ordered.
- Custom curtains are made from separate batches of fabric to the ready-made sizes in store. Therefore some shade variation may occur. Shade variation will be within commercial tolerance.